The 6000 Series Trailers
(6000 and 6700XL)
Rescue U Disaster Systems 6000 series of expertly engineered mass casualty trailers fit seamlessly into your agency’s disaster response plan. Our MCI trailers contain the basic life support medical and emergency supplies needed to treat up to 250 or more people. With easy-open side doors, each MCI trailer allows first responders quick access to easily identifiable and retrievable BLS medical and emergency relief supplies. Like all Rescue U trailers, this series of disaster response trailers is compact, lightweight and able to withstand the elements. This allows you to pre-position trailers around the community and quickly tow them with emergency response vehicles or full-sized pick-ups.
Features & Benefits
- All Rescue U trailers come fully equipment and are ready to be put in to service as soon as they arrive.
- Our compact, lightweight disaster response trailers effectively utilize space, can be strategically located throughout your community and are easy to tow with most any vehicle.
- Trailers feature side-opening doors for easy access to all emergency response supplies and medical items.
- Rescue U mass casualty trailers include more of the medical and disaster relief supplies you need packaged and organized for fast identification and retrieval which saves lives.
- Our emergency response mass casualty trailers can be used for casualty collection point, triage and treatment as well as basic and advanced life support.
- The 6000 series includes an extra compartment at the rear of the trailer for use as a command center or for extra storage.